Useful devices to enable organizations to recognize and control environmental effects and enhance performance.
HELPS YOU WITH
Environmental approach, maintainability, asset and resource management, lawful compliance, carbon footprint and effect reduction, pollution avoidance, corporate social duty, social mindfulness and change management, brand reputation.
Note: This information relates to the 2004 version of ISO 14001 - this is to be replaced by the 2015 version of the standard which was published on 15 September 2015
WHAT IS ISO 14001?
The ISO 14000 group of standards tends to different parts of environmental management.
It gives reasonable devices to organizations and companies hoping to recognize and control their environmental effect and continually enhance their environmental performance.
ISO 14001:2015 standard give far reaching environmental management systems structures; others in the 14000 group concentrate on particular environmental angles, for example, life cycle analysis.
The ISO 14001:2015 has been published.
ISO 14001:2004 AND ISO 14001:2015
The ISO 14001 standard was recently updated in 2015. Associations that have been confirmed under ISO 14001:2004 have until September 2018 to change their management system to the new standard. Key contrasts between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015 include:
- Annex SL structure: ISO 14001:2015 utilizes the abnormal state Annex SL structure, which standardizes the report's phrasing and design to better line up with other ISO quality management systems.
- Organizational setting: ISO 14001:2015 puts more importance on the bigger context the association is working in and sets up environmental management needs accordingly.
- Risks and opportunities: ISO 14001:2015 presents the idea of risk and opportunity as an arranging instrument, with an accentuation on potential dangers —, for example, neglecting to meet compliance responsibilities — and potential advantages inherent to environmental management.
- Leadership: ISO 14001:2015 demands expanded purchase from top-level management, especially in guaranteeing general business targets are steady with the association's environmental management objectives.
WHAT IS ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT?
Dealing with your association's effect on the earth ought to be a key priority for your business, paying little respect to the business you're in.
An environmental management system is a structure for rolling out strategy and process improvements that assistance you enhance your environmental performance.
Notwithstanding being better to the environment, this can give you more noteworthy control over expenses and other tangible advantages.
There are numerous approaches to implement environmental management policy, yet the most ideal path is to end up plainly certified to ISO 14001.
ISO 14001 certification furnishes you with prompt qualifications that you can use to develop your business in an environmental and economically practical way.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
About any business can profit by maintaining certification to ISO 14001 standards.
The certification is sufficiently expansive to offer huge advantages to organizations in any industry or division, while as yet giving a particular structure to actualizing important maintainable practices.
A portion of the advantages to turning into an ISO 14001 confirmed organizations include:
- Improved environmental management. An ISO 14001-adjusting to environmental management system encourages you recognize potential effects and actualize controls and measures to keep hazard as low as could be allowed. ISO 14001 gives quantifiable, adaptable instruments to diminish your asset used, enhance the general proficiency of your business and keep the bigger effect of your operations to absolute minimum.
- Legal compliance. When you see how statutory and regulatory fundamentals affect your association, it's simple and moderate to remain on the correct side of the law. Since it depends on an arrangement of industry-perceived accepted procedures, ISO 14001 certification likewise positions you to address the administrative difficulties without bounds — a key advantage in an always inconsistent legal landscape.
- Reduced operating costs. Accomplishing efficiencies in energy and water use and through waste minimization implies money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Make the environment a significant and individuals will react emphatically to your association. ISO 14001 certification is perceived the world over. In the event that you are endeavoring to grow your business into new domains, certification is the most ideal approach to show to potential clients that you're finding a way to do the responsible thing.
- Proven business credentials. Independent appraisal against perceived standards says a lot and upgrades your image. An ISO 14001- conforming association is there for the long run — purchasers and different stakeholders perceive this and look to it when settling on choices about who to initiate new .
- Ability to win more business. Acquisition details frequently require certification as a condition to supply, so picking up certification to the standard opens doors. While extending your business into new market segments, certification is the best thing you can do make the procedure consistent.
CHANGING INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE AND CUSTOMER NEEDS
The business sector is in a constant developing. The presentation of the most up to date ISO 14001 modification in 2015 withholds vital changes that will lastingly affect the consistence prerequisites of organizations of all sizes and ventures.
These progressions have effects to your client needs and require the development of your management system. Considerations include:
HOW CAN UQCC HELP
- Changing Regulatory Needs
- Global Outsourcing
- Evolving Customer Requirements
- Shorter Delivery Deadlines
- Integrity Threats in the Supply Chain
- Legal Compliance
With an abundance of experience giving accredited management systems certifications, UQCC is in a perfect world set to meet client requirements and surpass industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships. UQCC is exceptionally associated with a wide assortment of industry committees and standards composing groups, working with us to keep up a sharp awareness to variations inside industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy. UQCC is focused on guaranteeing client awareness in regards to changes in industry methodology, controls, and standard necessities that may affect your management system approach.